Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Burden do you wish to put down?

                                                      What Burden do I wish to put down?

The Burden I wish to put down is financial insecurity, I want to build a savings have a cushion for emergencies. Right now I am doing many different jobs to make extra money and have been coming up with some very creative idea's on how to make more to pay off my small debt and get ahead of the game. I even made a Art journal page about this (will post later). This Burden needs to go away and the start of that is to remove my focus off the bad and change it to the good that I have done so much so far. It's already starting to go away.

11 comments:

  1. As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished before but I think my comment got lost... so I will try again....

    I am so with you on this wish, Yolanda. So much love goes to you...

    As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we just have to write it down. As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, Yolanda, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Progress feels so freakin' good! As Yolonda wishes for herself and her bank account, so I joyfully wish also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Yolonda wishes for herself, so I wish for, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you!

    As Yolanda wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finance energy for you!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  10. As financially secure Yolanda wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Yolanda wishes for herself, so do I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete