Friday, February 18, 2011

Full Snow Moon Dreamboards- February

Full Snow Moon Dreamboard
I love making dreamboards and do hope I finally get to participate in the teleclass. This month dreamboard has a little bit of everything. Travel and adventure, some meditation and art themes and a little exploration going on. I put this one in my Art Journal which is what I've been doing the last couple of ones, I actually collaged it over a tissue paper collage but you can only see it in the top right corner. I had a lot of images in this one. I guess like a busy calm or a balanced plate. For more about dreamboards check out Jamie Ridler.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of creating the dreamboard in an art journal. Best wishes for a moonth of dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you know your mind. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink stands out for me. As Helen commented, creating them in an art journal feels like a great idea. May your month be filled with all you desire.

    ReplyDelete