Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

What fun do you wish to have?

It will be short as I'm going to sleep & need to be up with the sun in order to make good time tomorrow. The fun I wish to have is easy. Fun in every activity my drive w/my son and fun @ all our stops. Fun when I finally get to my new home where my BF awaits. Fun in learning how we are going to really live together and finally fun in love & especially in creating my photographs & paintings. I wish to have fun w/my life. Thanks Jamie Ridler for wishcasting wednesday!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment