Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to Nate Berkus Day!! June 14th, 2010

 
  The Nate Berkus Show launches September 13th!

We are celebrating Nate Berkus's new show and highlighting a few of my favorite products. 


I love this chair but in bella pink bling so crazy cute if I had a walk in closet this chair would be my center piec and i'd lounge in it and have my leather tray resting on this. 
 of course it's sold out at HSN. Its the most Glam, fly, girlie, sexy, stylist, glamtastic, fabulous ottoman I have ever seen and it belongs in my girlie pink and leopard walk in!! Oh lets face it if Nate Berkus designs it, I love it! 
Peace out and don't forget "The Nate Berkus Show" Premieres Sept. 13th! Lets all show our love and watch it.  

1 comment:

  1. YES lets show our love to Nate! Its going to be a great show. THanks for joining in on our NateDay, it was great fun!

    ReplyDelete