Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday

In US History class w/my son watching Schindler's list. I'm attending school w/him because he doesn't want to go. He feels its wasting his time. Its not what he wants to do. He wants to study Slavic languages but not finish Jr. year. Yeah okay we will see about that. Just finish & pass is all I ask. He scored a 1330 on his SAT so we will see. I'm prepared for the long haul kid try me. So here I sit thankful that I am able to spend this time to do this.

I am thankful for so much, my son my dog my boyfriend Rich who is kind sweet & patient w/me. For @wishcasting wednesday for @abccreativity, for tranquilista @KimberlyWilson, @LisaSonoraBean, @JoyRebel, for my paints & learning mosiacs, my journal, my new paints, my great camera, my Grandotote from @Xochico & my mom & my crackberry & most of all for my New Moon intentions. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment