Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What limits do you wish to set?

                                                What Limits do you wish to Set?

                          Limits of my intuition, if my gut says no, then my mouth says no.

I've been listening to the The Right Brain Business Plan video summit and in just 3 sessions I feel I've learned so much and my main nugget is listening to my intuition my gut. I just ordered the book and I'm so excited.

I love Wishcasting Wednesday and really appreciate Jamie Ridler for this. It's a great part of my week and always seems to fit into my weekly and monthly intention. This week is care and to truly care for myself, I need to set limits. Thanks Jamie for such a timely wishcasting question. I truly appreciate all you do and how you have brought this Wishcasting community together.

6 comments:

  1. As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Limits of my intuition, if my gut says no, then my mouth says no."
    Yes, yes and yes! Thank you for inspiring me to do this, as well. Earlier tonight I received two story assignments. One made me so incredibly excited! The other sent a twinge of dread straight to the pit of my stomach...still I felt I should probably take it for the sake of a byline and extra money. But now, I think I know what I must do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dedication to your intuition! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish this for you so much! Good luck following your intuition!

    ReplyDelete