Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekly Review!

This week was the 2nd week I wrote out my weekly goals on my giant news print pad and taped them to the wall. I checked them off when I accomplished one. Here it is...

Okay they are hard to see but basically my week went very well. Did my yoga but only went to the gym once. Made more then 2 new connections and delivered my Avon books twice and meditated 4 times and grew my businesses in by getting 4new client orders one new home in the other business. I took my vitamins 5days and did my morning pages 5days out of 7 and cleaned my house but it doesn't look like it anymore and used my camera for some leisurely photography when I was at the laundermat. It was a very productive week and I am thankful for all that I am given and all that I have. I'm looking forward to the coming week and setting up my goals and seeing what the week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment