Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What Rules Do You Wish to Make or Break?

I found this in a tweet swirlygirl18 retweeted starshyne this link for #Wishcasting Wednesday. Here is the link http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-what-rules-do-you-wish-to-make-or-break 

So I took a picture of my rule and somewhere in this work dream board I have rules to live by and rule #3 is forget the rules. I think sometimes that should be the rule.
I also think a great rule for me to make for myself is move past your fear and see what happens...........
I definitely want to break the rules that would instill fear.
Not feeling very insightful at the moment so my new rules for me are
1. Move past fear
2. Be open to what rule #1 will bring
Rules to break:
you are too old.
Moms/wives don't do that
You don't have time
You are a girl
Aren't you afraid
I guess I'm more of a breaker! or I secretly hope that I am a rulebreaker/rebel. It always sounds cool.

4 comments:

  1. as yolanda wishes for herself, i wish for her also.
    ps - i prefer to be a rule breaker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Moving past fear--what a great rule!

    As Yolanda wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Yolanda wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!

    As Yolanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    This is My Wishcast!

    ReplyDelete