Friday, January 7, 2011

Yes, I Paint! & Time for my Friday5

                                                         Friday5

from Christmas morning 
Friday5 is back, after a long holiday hiatus. So here goes 5 things I'm thankful for....
1. My Hello Kitty slipper booties from my wonderful BF as I opened them and proceded to put them on immediately and wear them for 2wks straight he said "I know my girl and she is a hello kitty girl" He knows me so well! That's why he got NJ Devils stuff and lots of it and Boston stuff too. He is so cute and sweet to me. I love to putz around the house in them

2. Fresh Snow. I love how beautiful it looks, I love going out in the early morning with my camera and seeing what nature brings. Sunlight thru snow is amazing photographically and especially in first light.

3. Gym time alone or with my gym buddy Kathy or my son or BF, either way the gym really invigorates me I love doing the circuit and then jogging on the treadmill. For some reason the gym really clears my head and brings me to appreciate all that I have and keeps my positive mood going.

4. Painting, yes I do paint right now completely doing weird pastel abstract psuedo color blocks like I'm channeling Chagal and Pucci kind of weird but hey Painting is like meditating and creating your own art work for your home makes your home uniquely yours and special in a standout way.
Okay yeah it looks like a kid did it but it's not done and I'm using this technique using watercolor crayons and gesso. Love the way the color comes out.

5. Doing the splits, yes at 43 years old I can do them thank you Yoga!

What else can I say for Friday5. I am grateful to the Universe for all that I have been given for being so blessed. Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment