Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to say Yes to?

                             Thank you , Thank you, Thank you Jamie Ridler for the prompt!!


It's Wednesday must be Wishcasting! I wish to say yes to Opportunity. To have yes as my word for things that come into my life to move me forward and benefit my dreams and wishes. My very secret pipe dream wish is to have a travel show so why not put it out there!! I love travel, I adore it in every form like roadtrips, airplanes, trains, buses if I'm traveling I'm beyond happy I'm my true self especially if this travel involves my camera. Seriously I wish to say yes to opportunity! YES YES YES!! Thank you Jamie Ridler you are a gift! 

6 comments:

  1. Here is to putting it out there and letting the universe help make your dreams come true.

    As you wish this for yourself, so do I wish it for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda, i love your journal pages and your big, deep wish for a travel show! as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to opportunity. We share this wish.
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

    ReplyDelete
  4. A travel show sounds fantastic! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you. Just being at the airport makes me giddy :) One fabulously stylin' travel show coming right up!

    What you wish for you,
    I wish for too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. x

    ReplyDelete