Friday, December 10, 2010

Reverb10: Wisdom

Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
(Author: Susannah Conway)

 My wisest decision was to move across the country with my son to Syracuse NY. I live in an apartment now with my boyfriend, I am happy most days but it's an adjustment and making friends has been a challenge along with the weather. My son seems to really be thriving here which is great. I am enjoying a new place, new scenery but have yet to find my niche I do realize that it takes time. Part of me is enjoying living a type of lifestyle I never had before but another part of me yearns for something different. The play out is still new and up in the air. I moved in June and it's been 6 months and my son said so how long will this life fulfill you. He knows me I said not sure yet but at least till your a junior in college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment