Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb10: 11Things

What 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011?



December 11 – 11 Things, What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

1. 75lbs: plan weight watchers, work out watching what I eat.
2. Debt: plan make a debt reduction plan to eliminate all debt in 2011
3. Compulsive shopping: plan when I get the urge, learn how to walk away
4. Over eating: plan learn to stop eating when the signal to stop says stop
5. Beating myself up: Plan when the thought occurs to me stop and change it to something encouraging. 
6. Self sabotage/ Self doubt: plan realize that when I stop doing something I love or I don't even try something new, or when I stop doing something that feels right because I don't think that its good enough I will realize that it's self doubt/sabotage and by believing it or allowing it to sink in it will not serve my best interests and I no longer want to allow fear to rule my life.  7.Broke: plan to replace that word with plenty! Leave the broke mindset forever. It has no place in my life. 
8. Worry: plan when I begin to worry stop acknowledge what I am worrying about and ask myself why am I worrying remind myself to have faith and trust in the Universe and myself.
9. Overly Sensitive: plan to learn like the 4 agreements take nothing personal.
10. Inconsistant physical activity: plan and follow thru on a real livable work out plan 5 days a week. 
11. Regret: plan learn to trust my decisions, if I make a decision accept it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment