Sunday, January 3, 2010


My year in collage 2009, from Monument Valley and the Bosque del Apache in Feb. to my best birthday ever 42 in March and being awarded Spirit of Volunteerism award in April and working in the Nature center all year, one of the best family dinners ever in May Arthurs 45, to the Oregon summer in July/Aug w/my Philip and then to Ohio in Sept w/mom and Alex. Parents weekend at Niagra falls and Falling Water in Oct w/Alex on his 17th birthday, remembering why I love New York in Nov and Dec. Thanksgiving w/the Wagners & the Glenns and of courseTamale making and a boat parade.

A year of first my blog, 2 published photos, 2 ribbons for my photos and becoming an artist with Nomadic Images. Thank you! God has been kind to me and mine, even when I haven't been. To all those I love past, present and future I am grateful to have you in my life.

Yolanda 2009
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment